At PST I am three hours behind the Book Blogger Love-A-Thon (EST). I just realized this. The story of my life and my personal email address, which is “lagnbehind.”
Random Acts of Kindness is on today’s list for this 48-hour challenge. I would like to honor those I am grateful for even if they do not blog:
- My husband, who lives with my insanity and embraces the chaos.
- My children: Eli, whose compassion and intelligence blow me away each day; Payton, whose creative talents are a constant joy to witness; Paige, whose goofy antics and dimples keep me smiling.
- My parents, who have supported me throughout the years.
- My editor, who is reading about the dark recesses of my heart and not judging. (Or, she does a good job hiding it!)
- The friends I met at last weekend’s SF Writers Conference, most of whom are memoir writers.
- My close friends, both new and lifelong, who fill various niches in my world.
- And last but not least, God. He has blessed me in so many ways; he loves me unconditionally and has always been available to listen and to guide me.
Who or what are you grateful for today?